Baby and Toddler are important groups within the Parish of Kidderminster East. The groups offer facilities and services to families in the local community. We believe this is a key part of our work as a parish.
- All young children and their carers are welcome.
- We meet weekly during the school term.
- Toys and activities are available for your children to enjoy.
- There are opportunities to make new friends.
- Refreshments are available
- We celebrate Christian Festivals (e.g. Christmas, Easter and Harvest).
- The number of places at the Toddler Group is limited for safety and comfort reasons.
Finally, please see below for dates and times of the Baby and Toddler groups.
- Tuesdays: 10.00-11.30am
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PLACES ARE NOW FILLED AND THERE IS A WAITING LIST.
For current information please email [email protected]